Free and Reduced Price Meal Information
If you plan to apply for free or reduced meals, you will need to have the application approved prior to paying your registration fees. The form is available in any of the offices or may be downloaded using the link below. If you have questions, please call the superintendent's office at 641-743-6127 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free & Reduced Meals
Registration must be paid by August 23!
Language Survey and Ethnicity Report
Form Note: This form is new for 2022 and must be submitted only once for each student in your family. If your information is not on file, per federal mandate, we will contact you.
2022-2023 Registration Information
Monday, August 1 - High School, Greenfield
Tuesday, August 2- Middle School, Fontanelle
As we start a new school year, please consider registering online. At this time, online registration will need to be completed on a laptop or desktop computer. It does not work on a smartphone.
If you are having trouble registering, please attend one of the registration days. Face masks are optional, and not required.
Online Registration with JMC and Fee Payment with SchoolPay
Important Note: At this time, the following steps can only be completed using a computer.
• Select the 2022-2023 School Year on the login screen.
• Sign in with your username and password. If you need your login information, e-mail email@example.com or call 641-743-6127. The username is the parent's last name. If you forgot your password, there is a Forgot Your Password? Link.
• After you sign in, expand Register for 2022-2023, select Start/Continue Registration Process on the left side, and then the Next button at the top right to complete information for each student. You will first check/update contact information and then complete information fields for each student.
• By completing the student information via JMC, you will only need to update your student information yearly except when students move up to another building!
• When you are done, click on Log Out on the left side.
FAMILIES NEW TO THE DISTRICT - WELCOME!
Use this link to register your student(s).
Official Request for Student Records Form
If your family currently has students enrolled at Nodaway Valley,
do NOT use the link above.
You will find a new student option while logging in and updating your other student information.
Important Note: Your information updates just as soon as office personnel pulls in your information, which is done daily.
Free and Reduced Meals Application
If you would like to sign up for Free and Reduced Meals, this can be completed online in JMC. Use the Meals Application link under the JMC Parent Portal. You can also download the application here. Contact Janell Stender if you need assistance with the form or would like to make an appointment. firstname.lastname@example.org - 641-743-6127
Web-Based Information Letter for Applications
Next, pay fees using SchoolPay.
• You can access SchoolPay through the school website and pay for fees online, either by Mastercard, Visa, or Discover cards or electronic check.
• SchoolPay offers parents the ease of being able to securely make purchases 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
• Payments are transferred almost immediately to your child's account.
• Partial fee for approved and signed waiver application listed in second amount column