Free and Reduced Price Meal Information
If you plan to apply for free or reduced meals, you will need to have the application approved prior to paying your registration fees. The form is available in any of the offices or may be downloaded using the link below. If you have questions, please call the superintendent's office at 641-743-6127 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free & Reduced Meals
All registration after AUGUST 6 should be completed at the high school. Registration must be paid by August 23!
Language Survey and Ethnicity Report
Form Note: This form was new in 2016-17 and must be submitted only once for each student in your family. If your information is not on file, per federal mandate, we will contact you.
Online Registration with JMC and Fee Payment with PaySchools
• Go to the JMC Parent Access link at www.nodawayvalley.org.
• Select the 2019-2020 School Year on the login screen.
• Sign in with your username and password. If you need your login information, e-mail email@example.com or call 641-743-6127. The username is the parent last name.
• After you sign in, click on Register for School, Start/Continue Registration Process on the left side and then the Next button at the top right to complete information for each of your students. You will first check/update contact information and then complete information fields for each of your students.
• If you have a student(s) in Grades 7-12, click on the Sign Forms link to add your digital signature to the Acceptable Use Policy form and the Chromebook Loan Agreement form. The parent signature will indicate both parent and student(s) agree to the policies.
• By completing the student information via JMC, you will only need to update your student information yearly except when students move up to another building!
Important Note: Your information updates just as soon as office personnel pulls in your information, which is done daily.
• When you are done, click on Log Out on the left side.
Next, use PaySchools to pay fees and update your student grade information.
• PaySchools requires a password that you should set as something different from your JMC Login for security reasons.
• If you use PaySchools, please update information for the grade your student is enrolled in for 2019-2020. On the left after signing in there is a button labeled “your students”. Click this button and delete the old information and keep the current student information.
• You can access PaySchools through the school website and pay for fees online, either by e-check, Vantiv or Mastercard, Visa or Discover cards.
• PaySchools offers parents the ease of being able to securely make purchases 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
• Payments are transferred almost immediately to your child's account.
Mail-in School Fee Form
This form may be filled out and returned to the high school office at 410 NW Second, Greenfield, Iowa 50849, with your payment.
Make your check payable to Nodaway Valley Community School District.
Please fill out the student information form for each child in your home who is attending one of the Nodaway Valley schools. This can be done online by logging into JMC and then simply updating each year thereafter.
Registration can be completed in Fontanelle or Greenfield on registration days.
Thursday, August 1 - PK-12 Registration will be held from 4:00-6:00 at the Middle School in Fontanelle
Monday, August 5 - PK-12 Registration will be held from 4:00-7:00 at the High School in Greenfield