Free and Reduced Price Meal Information
If you plan to apply for free or reduced meals, you will need to have the application approved prior to paying your registration fees. The form is available in any of the offices or may be downloaded using the link below. If you have questions, please call the superintendent's office at 641-743-6127 or contact email@example.com.
Free & Reduced Meals
Registration must be paid by August 23!
Language Survey and Ethnicity Report
Form Note: This form was new in 2016-17 and must be submitted only once for each student in your family. If your information is not on file, per federal mandate, we will contact you.
OPTION 1 - Online Registration with JMC and Fee Payment with SchoolPay
Important Note: At this time, the following steps can only be completed using a computer. JMC Family App Coming Soon!
• Go to the JMC Parent Access link at www.nodawayvalley.org.
• Select the 2020-2021 School Year on the login screen.
• Sign in with your username and password. If you need your login information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 641-743-6127. The username is the parent's last name. If you forgot your password, there is a Forgot Your Password? link.
• After you sign in, expand Register for 2020-2021, select Start/Continue Registration Process on the left side and then the Next button at the top right to complete information for each of your students. You will first check/update contact information and then complete information fields for each of your students.
• By completing the student information via JMC, you will only need to update your student information yearly except when students move up to another building!
• When you are done, click on Log Out on the left side.
FAMILIES NEW TO THE DISTRICT - WELCOME!
Use this link to register your student(s).
If your family currently has students enrolled at Nodaway Valley, do NOT use this link.
You will find a new student option while logged in and updating your other student information.
Important Note: Your information updates just as soon as office personnel pulls in your information, which is done daily.
Free and Reduced Meals Application
If you would like to sign up for Free and Reduced Meals, this can be completed online in JMC and will be active soon. Use the Meals Application link under the JMC Parent Portal.
You can also download the application here. Contact Janell Stender if you need assistance with the form or would like to make an appointment. - 641-743-6127
Next, pay fees using SchoolPay.
• SchoolPay requires a password that you should set as something different from your JMC Login for security reasons.
• You can access SchoolPay through the school website and pay for fees online, either by e-check, Vantiv or Mastercard, Visa or Discover cards.
• SchoolPay offers parents the ease of being able to securely make purchases 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
• Payments are transferred almost immediately to your child's account.
Mail-in School Fee Form
This form may be filled out and returned to the high school office at 410 NW Second, Greenfield, Iowa 50849, with your payment.
Make your check payable to Nodaway Valley Community School District.
Please complete the registration information for each child in your home by logging into JMC.
Walk-in Registration will NOT be held this year
due to Covid-19 concerns.
If you have questions or need assistance,